Automotive Trainer – Automotive Training Academy
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to our leading brands' worldwide growth. We represent Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and Jeep automobiles as well as Hino Commercial vehicles.
We are establishing a brand new, state of the art Automotive Training Academy to develop our own Emirati automotive professionals. Al-Futtaim Automotive Training Academy is to develop the right team of automotive Emirati professionals who will support growth in all sectors of the automotive group.
We are looking to identify a talented Automotive Trainer to play an active part of in a team of Soft Skills Trainers in successfully providing Training programmes as required by Al-Futtaim Automotive Group for Sales, non technical After Sales and Customer facing job roles , underpinned by the respective Brand standards.
Reporting to the Sales and After Sales Development Manager.
The role will cover the development and implementation of a blended learning approach covering training needs analysis, programme development and impact measurement.
To work with stakeholders across the Al Futtaim Automotive division to identify development needs and translate in to high impact business relevant people development solutions.
The main duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
* Design and Deliver engaging people development programmes, ensuring that all distributor and company policies and procedures are adhered to, in line with Academy quality standards.
* Create and encourage positive, energetic, memorable and productive learning Environments for all delegates/participants.
* Complete ongoing Self-assessment of training programme content and delivery, to promote continuous improvement.
* Support the Co-ordination and monitoring of all distributor training, to ensure Brand and distributor compliance.
* Contribute to the analysing of standard performance reports, operational noncompliance and execution of structured action plans.
* Ensure active promotion and continuous improvement of staff and customer engagement activities.
* Develop training content and material and implement for front line (non technical) staff in distributor and retail branches.
* Conduct Kaizen review of programme impact, make appropriate recommendations and ensure all changes are co-ordinated the Â Sales and After Sales Development Manager and Academy Operations Manager
* Conduct competency testing as required.
* Meet Academy KPI's linked to Kirkpatrick measurement model
* Invigilating Examinations
* Maintenance and development of training aids and equipment.
* Actively promote a safe and clean working environment in accordance with current legislation.
* Actively promote equal opportunities and diversity in accordance with company policy avoiding discrimination
* Assist with the orientation, training and coaching of staff, management and other stakeholders to increase efficiency within the workplace
* Participate and execute adherence to company and distributor policy and procedure compliance.
* Ensure the successful implementation of distributor commercial training, fix it right activities, value chain and Brand training activities.
* Monitor, review and implement occupational health and safety, operational standards, technical support training activities.
* Ensure all technical processes are implemented and adhered to from a Brand/Importer point of view.
* Conduct branch visits as required to identify stakeholder training requirements and complete scoping documentation.
* Support as required branches with training in relation to support in terms of campaigns, customer initiatives and new model launch activities.
* Ensure compliance with respective Brand requirements and adherence to all distributor policies, related to training.
* Support external company training by way of material development and subsequent delivery.
To be successful in this opportunity the selected candidate will need to have the following skills, attributes and qualifications;
* Understanding and experience of Automotive sector and typical branch structures/roles, sales and after sales.
* Facilitation Skills
* Coaching Skills
* Influencing Skills
* Rapport Building
* Learning and Development needs analysis
* Evaluation Skills
* Courseware design understanding
* Client focus
* Problem Solving
* Drive for improvements
* Working with others
* Business awareness
* Planning and Organisation
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.