BPO – Business/Operations Leader
Our client, a regional service provider for outsourcing solutions is seeking to recruit a Business Leader (SVP) and an Operations Leader (VP) for its operations in Dubai.
Segmented into Shareholder & Financial Information, Customer-related Operations, and Internal Processes and Controls, following are the key job responsibilities for the Business/Operations Leaders:
• Define/support the operational strategies and set/follow KPIs for periodical review
• Lead/participate in the budgeting process and subsequent monitoring
• Maintaining strong relations with the clients, resolving problems and working towards increasing customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the existence of adequate and robust internal processes and controls
• Monitor and assess the Business Operations by reviewing daily exception reports and discussing significant matters with the heads of departments in order to ensure that the Company is not exposed to any related risk and that its revenues are optimized.
• Ensure daily activity of Business Operations personnel is subjected to adequate monitoring controls by the respective department heads through review of daily activity reports.
The Business/Operations Leaders for this shared services business in the region are required to possess the following:
• Masters degree in Business Administration, or equivalent Professional qualification
• 15-18 years experience in the Banking and BPO industry with a focus on several Banking operations
• For Business Leader (SVP) - Must be managing over 1000 FTEs with independent P&L responsibility
• For Operations Leader (VP) - Must be managing over 500 FTEs in current role
• Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma
• A background in operation metrics and well-versed in operating procedures and process maps
• Superior experience in Remittance, Payment, Treasury, Credit and Loan Servicing operations
• At least 8-10 years experience in Remittance, Payment, Treasury, Credit and Loan Servicing operations for the SVP role.
• Open to candidates in the region and abroad.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.