Saudi Arabian Dames & Moore - URS
BSC engineer performs the tests for the network elements according to the correct documentation in order to get the network elements accepted by the customer. The work will be done in the premises of the customer.
BSC Engineer is responsible of the technical support, SW maintenance and other NW care tasks as required by the Field Manager.
1. Installation, Commissioning and integration according to the commissioning manuals and SOPís
2. Documentation according to the project procedures
3. Completing the test logs together with the representatives of the customer
4. Trouble shooting if needed and reporting to the product line
5. On-the-job training for the customer
6. Handing over the network elements for acceptance by the customer
7. SW Maintenance- Release upgrades, CD installation and HW retrofits according the SOP's
8. On the site support Ė provide site visit report to Field Manager
9. Understand emergency duty and attend to emergency duty work according the policy.
10. Provide Technical Support to junior employees . Be a tutor for Nokia newcomers, and in general help with competence development in the organisation.
Reporting and meetings
11. Participate in internal weekly meetings.
12. Make weekly reports to Field Manager.
13. Fill in WTR every month at the time
14. Provide training to the subcontractors
15. Control the performance of the subcontractors according to the instructions given by the site manger and
the project manager
* BSC commissioning and Integration experience
* TCSM commissioning and Integration experience
* BTS Integration experience
* SW maintenance experience
* GSM project working experience
* GSM transmission know how
About the Company
About the Company
URS is organized into three divisions: the URS Division, the EG&G Division and the Washington Division. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS operates in 34 countries with more than 50,000 employees.
URS is the largest global engineering design firm and a leading U.S. Federal government contractor providing a range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, and management services. We also provide a wide range of specialized technical services to federal, state and local governmental agencies, as well as private clients in the chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, forest products, mining, power, oil and gas, consumer products, and food and beverage industries. URS is publicly owned and listed on the New York Stock Exchange as URS.
URS activities in Saudi Arabia are currently under the name of Saudi Arabian Dames & Moore.