BTD Networks Subject Matter Expert (WAN & Logical Security)
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Priority: Very High
Duration: 9-12+ months
Start Date: Immediate
Network WAN SME Requirement:
• Networks Subject Matter Expert will have a minimum of CCNA, CCDP/CCIE/CCENT, and CCIA
• Is a Cisco data centre Enterprise network infrastructure design specialist
• Has a working knowledge of data centre storage networking design
• Has expert knowledge on Cisco Enterprise WAN infrastructure solutions,
• Will demonstrate 10 years experience and a proven track record, with internationally recognised enterprise network environment experience involving WAN design installation and configuration in new and existing data centres
• Has a knowledge of industrial WAN network methodologies and standards,
• Professional with regard to written and oral communication and reporting.
Network subject matter expert must be certified to the highest professional level with the appropriate industrial experience, ensuring the successful analysis and design of SAMA WAN and providing technical guidelines and support for all related WAN infrastructure solutions.
Network WAN SME Security Requirement:
• Subject matter expert will have a minimum of CCNA/CCIE
• Will have an international recognized qualification “ GIAC Security Expert (GSE)”
• Extensive knowledge on firewall security policies
• Extensive knowledge on enterprise WAN infrastructure and associated security requirements
• Extensive knowledge on ethical hacking and Security Technologies
• Knowledge of industrial security methodologies and standards
• Professional with regard to written and oral communication and reporting
Security matter expert is certified to the highest professional level, ensuring the successful analysis of SAMA WAN and provide technical guidelines and supporting documentation for all related security requirements.
WAN Programme Deliverables:
are to project manage the installation, commissioning of the Fibre inter building communication matrix ensuring all buildings within SAMA campus are inter-connected to the Fibre backbone.
1. Project Manage the installation of Enterprise WAN hardware defined and supplied by Vendor or supplied by SAMA assigned third party.
2. Project Manage third party communication infrastructure and node relocation/ installation ensuring that all services are made available to the business over the course of the Ignite project.
a. Prepare project documentation and reports in-line with industry standard project management methodology and governance.
b. Document all tasks relating to the installation and configuration of the network WAN infrastructure
c. Develop roll back procedures for all milestones and tasks to ensure integrity of WAN network
3. Prepare all RFP WAN hardware documentation in relation to the acquisition of all new WAN infrastructure hardware, including where applicable existing hardware upgrades, new solution licences / replacement, or upgrade, technical resources to design, implement and where required configure the aforementioned hardware infrastructure.
a. Ratify all WAN designs and where applicable redesign using the latest technology.
b. Define within the design the decommissioning of the OLD WAN infrastructure,
c. Define all technical WAN Engineers required to undertake the WAN work packages ensuring implementation/ completion within the timelines outlined by SAMA,
d. Define within the RFP training required for new or upgraded hardware infrastructure solutions.
4. Define all resources (hardware, software, consultants) for the network WAN implementation project.
a. Map these resources to tasks and key milestones within the Ignite WAN project,
b. Liaise with the SAMA WAN department assigned resources with regard to the installation/ configuration, testing and certification on all hardware installations.
5. Implement policies and procedures within the project management framework that will limit/ remove possible system outages/downtime with regard to the tasks defined.
a. Ensure all elements of the WAN hardware are asset tagged and logged into an asset management application
b. The vendor should ensure that the solution must be PCI compliant.
Network WAN Security Deliverables:
1. will be responsible for the review of all logical security configuration within the BTD WAN environment.
2. will provide internal and external pen testing on the new WAN infrastructure.
3. All configuration (security requirements) modifications must be certified prior to changes been implemented and full testing musty be undertaken
About the Company
About the Company
- Saudi Networkers Services Founded in late 2001, SNS was initially established as a joint venture between Networkers International (Networkers MSB) a UK based company and Saudi Networkers Services a Saudi based company.
- SNS has more than 1,600 employees across the MENA region.
- SNS is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- SNS reaches 380 Contractors till the moment in KSA Only.
- Extensive database 70,000+ Active professional candidates.
- Experienced in our field with more than 8 years of doing such a