Basel Reporting Officer – Finance Department
Our client is a well reputed regional bank in the UAE. This role sits within the Finance team and will be based in Abu Dhabi.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of this leading bank, you will be responsible for preparing Basel related regulatory returns in compliance with the UAE Central Bank guidelines.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Basel reporting to the Assistant Manager and preparation of reconciliation and trend analysis.
• Participating in documenting business specifications and coordination.
• Assisting during audit by external and internal teams.
• Opportunities to work and coordinate with other areas in the Bank.
• Opportunities to participate in projects/initiatives in the broader Finance team.
A university degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
• A professional qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
• Minimum 3 years experience required in either a bank performing regulatory/Basel reporting activities or in the "Big 4"
• Knowledgeable about Excel, familiar with MS Access; experience with integrated core banking/data staging solutions would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Arabic speakers/UAE Nationals will be highly preferred
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.