Bid Engineer – Facilities Management
Objective: The purpose is to carry out new studies related to FM, energy and consultancy services.
Main responsibilities : Key Responsibilities are:
1) Preparation of Proposals which includes:
* Pricing of the Facilities Management services of projects
* Consulting specialists\' subcontractors for other services and receive competitive quotations
* Writing up proposals in compliance with the Company\'s standards and as per clients requirement
2) Preparation of prequalification documents
3) Arranging site visit for subcontractors, and consequently negotiate and receive competitive quotes from them as required
4) Suggesting cost saving methods and value added ideas to ensure a competitive bid
Reporting to : Bid Manager
Desired start date : August 2012
Gross monthly base salary : TBD
University qualifications : Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering
Other Skills : 1) Must have minimum 5 years technical background and ideally Facilities management services experience.
2) Must be proficient in English - both written and verbal
3) Must be computer literate( Good knowledge of word and excel
Gender Preference : Male
Current Residence : Anywhere in UAE
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.