New Sourcing International (NSI)
My client is a Multinational technology vendor based in Dubai, UAE. They are currently seeking a Bid Manager to be responsible for all tenders in the region.
The bid manager is the single point of accountability and project manager responsible for all aspects of the pursuit process. This role develops and manages comprehensive pursuit plans and ensures the support team is staffed, engaged, and equipped to fulfill its respective tasks.
* Responsible for the end-to-end project management of the opportunity including:
- Detailed plan with tasks, milestones, deliverables, and associated timelines
- Regular team meetings complete with meeting minutes/action items to ensure effective communications of status/changes
- Formal progress/status reports published to both internal and external audiences. (leveraging GSS-supplied tools and templates where possible)
* Coordinates business and technical resources, including engagement leads and supporting organizations
* Communicates and reinforces the sales strategy and client requirements to the pursuit team
* Educates and coaches the team on the pursuit process and opportunity including interacting with third-party intermediaries
* Initiates and manages the pursuit-specific project plans, calendars, pursuit issues and risks, meetings, and reviews
* Escalates all pursuit issues, risks, and conflicts that need to be mitigated
* Engages my clients business partners as needed
* Manages the pursuit budget, internal billing, and time tracking
* Coordinates GSS checkpoints and yields
* Gathers client-facing executive and team bios
* Works with the pursuit leader/CSE and sales support specialist to develop relationships with third-party intermediaries as required
* Coordinates Price-to-Win development with CSE/pursuit leader/deal analyst industry experts. Identifies allowable costs for the in-scope service towers of the outsource engagement
* When required, works with client to create and maintain the client-focused TCO throughout the life of the pursuit, ensuring that the client is receiving a clear, cohesive, compelling value proposition
* Provides oversight of due diligence activities and required solution, costing, and document revisions
* Participates in contract negotiations
* Participates with the team to complete transition from the sales pursuit to the delivery organization
* Performs Cost Model development for opportunities under $5M USD and engages a Opportunity Consultant (OC) for deals over $5M
* Converts cost models to client -requested pricing tables, working with the deal analyst and Opportunity Consultant (OC) based on deal complexity
* Coordinates Q&A process:
- Tracks and manages deal questions, issues, and risks.
- Ensures questions are captured and adheres to appropriate triage process (based on client needs)
* Coordinates deal logistics, access to required facilities, and security clearances
* Executes the close down process (post pursuit) and ensures successful project closedown including the completion of the following:
- NSR(New Sales reporting) reporting
- CRF (Commission Request Form) submission
- BPS (Bonus Plan for Selling) submission
- Provides proper pursuit documents for archiving
The role offers generous tax free salary and benefits.
- Global IT industry
- Outsourcing Services
Industry experience - Government, Commercial, Financial etc
Broad technical appreciation of IT infrastructure architecture and services in ITO, Apps and BPO environments
Three years or more Sales Support experience as Bid Manager
Presentation skills at Management level
Deliver to your commitments / Results orientated
Willing to work and travel EMEA wide
- Strong leadership and organizational management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Extensive experience in supporting complex, high value pursuits
- Experienced Project Management - Thinking / Planning and control
- Experience of customer relationships
- Dynamic personality to interact at all customer levels
- High degree of numeracy and accuracy
- Decision making and problem solving
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Pursuit Governance
- Due Diligence and Risk management
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition services around the globe. Since our introduction in 1999 we have grown extensively and now have thriving operations globally enjoying success through a network of cities worldwide with clients ranging from SME's to large corporate companies.
Our local offices boast a wealth of regional expertise with consultants whom understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of each region. We have created a new concept of providing niche specialist recruitment solutions tailored to the needs of specific markets, regions and industries.
NSI is managed by leading industry professionals with diverse domain and location exposure in across various continents. We have a wide selection of databases and tools at our disposal that enable us to gain access to passive as well as active candidates.
We have a growing business presence in countries including Australia, North America, Africa, UK and the UAE. NSI has been providing talent management and recruitment services to a variety of industries for over 11 years. Our portfolio contains a range of offerings starting from recruitment, executive search, head hunting, outsourcing, contract staffing, and project recruitment.