Big 4 Audit Senior
BIG 4 AUDIT SENIOR - SAUDI ARABIA
Positioned in Saudi Arabia our leading client is looking to appoint an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
As the world's fastest reforming economy, the momentum behind this economic transformation is undeniable. Saudi Arabia has an innovative strategy to boost the Kingdom's competitive environment and to attract domestic and foreign investment. The kingdom, which has a population of 24.5 million, including nearly 7 million foreigners is booming. Plans include building four refineries, two petrochemical plants and a modern graduate-level university with an endowment of $10 billion. Monetarily speaking, the Saudi Riyal is one of the most stable currencies in the world, and offers great competitive advantages in the region. There has been no significant change in its exchange value during the last 3 decades There are no restrictions on foreign currency exchange and outgoing money transfers. Inflation rates in Saudi Arabia are very low and the Kingdom is endeavoring to sign bilateral agreements with an increasing number of countries regarding investment encouragement, protection and arrangement of taxation issues.
As an Audit Senior you will be responsible for:
* Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
* Planning of audit - timing, staffing and structure
* Liaising closely with clients reputation for providing services to funds, investment managers, administrators and custodians
* Reviewing audit work papers
* Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
* Reviewing financial statements
* Liaising with directors and partners, as well as other professionals including Tax, Actuarial, etc.
* Preparation of reports to management on issues identified during the audit
* Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain international exposure to a variety of sectors with multinational firms.
Please apply now online.
What are we looking for
* Fully Qualified (due to work permit restriction). CPA or ACCA or equivalent are preferable
* Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing, preferably obtained in a "Big 4/Top 10" environment
* Strong team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
* Excellent project management skills
About the Company
About the Company
Change Recruitment Group offer a total recruitment solution having consolidated 4 leading specialist divisions to provide a comprehensive end to end recruitment solution to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services/IT, Human Resource, Learning & Development, Legal, Secretarial/ Administration.