Bodyshop Foreman – Al Futtaim Auto Center
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division haveÂ formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporateÂ the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
As a Bodyshop Foreman you will be responsible to manage the bodyshop section productives in the efficient repair of accident damaged vehicles through all stages of the repair, to ensure that section repair times are adhered with stringent quality controls at each repair stage. Manage the utilisation of bodyshop consumables, paint and equipment.Produce daily productivity and utilisation reports, ensure that housekeeping is maintained to the Toyota 5S principle.
* Ensure that all work areas comply to 5s (sifting, sorting, sweeping, spick and span and safety)at all times to ensure a clean and tidy environment for all staff and customers.
* Ensure all vehicles are repaired right first time and achieve a FIR ratio of 95%
* Ensure total productivity is at least 130%
* To achieve a minimum average CSI score of 83%
* Ensure safe, efficient and proper use of tools, equipment and paint & materials in order to reduce direct costs.
* Ensure that each and every job is carried out as per instructions on service order, estimate and per company policy & procedure.
* Strictly adhere to TPS SOP at all times
* To plan, organize and control the flow of body workshop work through the Team Leaders in a professional, timely manner while ensuring quality repairs.
* Ensure work orders as stated in Job Cards are completed by the assigned technicians.
* Coordinate with Team Leaders in distribution of jobs.
* Ensure that all repairs are in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
* Ensure Body Workshop team members meet/exceed customer satisfaction.
* Ensure highest possible level of service quality and customer services.
* Maximize labor efficiency and workshop profitability of the team in line with agreed budgets and company operating standards.
* Responsible for team leaders including work allocation, job cards completion and dealing with technical queries.
* Ensure at all times Company/s Occupational Health & Safety Standards are well established and met in the department.
* Support Bodyshop Advisors/Estimators when preparing quotations
Minimum Qualifications and KnowledgeÂ
Minimum 3 years experience as qualified tradesman in relevant field
Must have excellent working knowledge with Body Repair Equipments
Must have good knowledge of Paint mix Electronic Catalogues & Mixer Reading,
IT and Computer literate.
Oral and written English
Behavioural Competencies :
Must be confident and confident and possess leadership skills and be excellent communicator with team building skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.