Bodyshop Supervisor – Al Futtaim Auto Center
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, your specific accountabilities within this role would include:
* Ensure implementation and sustainment of all distributor standards and guidelines and AF corporate standards.
* Define organizational policy and other factors that have critical impact on the job.
* Sustainment and adherence of company Rules, policies and procedures.
* Monitor and analyse all Customer Satisfaction reports and ensure highest level of customer engagement.
* Support all staff with technical knowledge.
* Ensure successful introduction and implementation of Audatex in the body shop.
* Ensure that all staff is equipped to perform all repairs to manufacturing standards.
* Analyse all market trends and set-up marketing efforts to support market growth.
* Review Body Shop capacity on manpower, process, facilities, tools and equipment to ensure efficient operations.
* Ensure training for all body and paint technicians including frontline staff.
* The setup and monitoring of all budgets, operational cost and operating expenses.
* The monitoring and ordering of all capital expenditure.
* Ensure 4S & safety is implemented, compliance and sustained in the Body Shop.
* Assist in Recruitment of quality and experienced staff.
* Support in all human resource related matters.
* Responsibility for budgeting and any other relevant metrics
*Ensure satisfactory financial performance, vs turnover, gross margins and profits to achieve company's objectives (budgets)
*Ensures effective communication for smooth and efficient body shop operations. Meeting general body shop requirements.
*Ensure Customer Satisfaction in order to retain current customers and expand new customer base.
*Carry out body shop marketing to enlarge business volume for achieving continuous growth.
*Develop the team to a level of proficiency to enable them to deliver outstanding quality of service
*Minimize overdue debts to meet company objectives
*Exercise proper administrative control to ensure smooth office operation and following company policies. Actively contribute business development ideas for enhanced business levels.
To be successfully considered forÂ this role, you must have/be:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Degree/Diploma in Engineering or any related courses.
Minimum Experience: 5 - 7 years experience in a reputed bodyshop section
Job-Specific Skills:PC Skills Microsoft Office, good in Management, Supervisory, Motivation and Teamwork.
Behavioural Competencies: Problem Solving, Decision Making, Supervisory Skills, Analytical,Communications, Time Management, Assertive. Monitoring & Planning.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.