Sanaya Human Capital
1. Assisting in developing a long-range and competitive strategy for the designated brands.
2. Preparing an annual marketing plan and sales and profit forecast for each brand and implementing the plans and achieving the goals.
3. Collaborating with all internal departments and external partners for win-win and mutual achievement of objectives.
4. Aiding in developing brand identity where required or obtaining brand guidelines from parent company where available and internally and externally communicating related brand positioning and messaging to help inform the creative process and championing the strict adherence to that positioning.
5. Sourcing, selecting and leading the third party brand communications support agencies (creative, PR, event, promotion and media) to develop, organize and implement advertisements, merchandise, events and campaigns.
6. Stimulating support throughout the distribution channel (sales force and trade) for the brand and specific marketing programs.
7. Planning and implementing customer relationship management programs including loyalty programs.
8. Gathering continuous intelligence on the brands’ equity and tracking performance including closely monitoring sales, market share and consumer fundamentals, customer and dealer needs, attitudes and behavior and new problems and opportunities.
9. Managing both regular and need based consumer research studies including identifying the research need, and sourcing, selecting and leading the research agency/ies.
10. Doing regular competitive analysis to compare strengths and weaknesses and anticipate and understand competitors’ plans.
11. Initiating and overseeing product improvements and new product developments to meet changing market needs.
12. Being proactive towards the market situation, anticipating trends and spotting changes and proposing enhancements or changes in plans for the company to take advantage or defend itself effectively.
13. Developing appropriate pricing strategy proposals.
14. Planning and managing all marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
15. Optimizing the utilization of allocations and generating savings in the marketing budget.
16. Maintain administration and relevant reporting and information systems of the marketing department.
17. Writing and delivering periodic (e.g. monthly) updates of activities, plans and achievements and other reports and presentations as and when needed.
18. Documenting and obtaining and managing relevant patents for all intellectual property.
19. Assisting in planning and managing internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
20. Functioning as the information hub for designated brand(s).
• MBA degree with major in marketing.
• Practical knowledge of use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• 5 years intensive brand management experience in FMCG industry
• Work requires willingness to work on a flexible schedule.
About the Company
About the Company
Sanaya Human Capital began in 2006, focusing on people and their knowledge. Specializing in corporate training, Staffing Solutions and business consultancy; Sanaya Human Capital serves the private and public sectors in the Middle East and North Africa.
Driven by some of the most qualified consultants and recruiters, highly specialized in their own market sectors, Sanaya Human Capital is dedicated to meeting and exceeding its clients’ demands and needs.
Based in Amman – Jordan, Sanaya Human Capital has a network stretched across the region. It has also built strategic partnerships with comparable recruitment and training corporations around the world.