This position is closed or expired.
See other Power Engineering jobs
Building Services Engineer
Our client, a well-respected Construction Contractor is seeking a Building Services Engineer for projects in the Far East.
They are looking for accomplished individuals to join them to assist in managing and coordinating day-to-day site activates in order for an efficient and smooth operation.
Responsibilities will include liaising with sub-contractors, architect/consultants, utilities and clients on project co-ordination and construction programme issues.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services or other engineering related professions
- 3-5 years relevant working experience preferably working alongside a main contractor
- Experience with CSD/CBWD coordination, utilities liaison and project management
- Technical knowledge in Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical/Engineering
- Proficient use of Chinese and English
About the Company
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.