Business Analyst – Banking
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is a leading bank in the region and are currently going through huge transformation programmes and due to this they require a number of Business Analyst’s to assist with the large projects.
• Support the Business Analysis Group Leader in the delivery of priority projects, shared strategic objectives and initiatives, through independent management of project work streams.
• Use of project management tools and methodology to manage project delivery and resources from solution design & activity planning to successful delivery.
• Design, and input into the production of reports, presentations and robust business case development
• Conduct studies and provide analysis of data and recommendations related to proposed business improvement solutions and priorities to drive improvement of Group performance.
• Assist the BA Group Leader in developing, analysing and managing the tracking, reporting and monitoring of SLAs, KPIs, audit items and other performance Metrics.
• Manage and maintain the business processes development documentation.
• Manage internal marketing/ communications as per Group Leader Business • Analysis directions in order develop internal and external communication approaches and opportunities.
• Facilitate the delivery of client and internal meetings and conferences as required
• Produce, and deliver formal/informal findings, complex analysis in a clearly defined manner
• Analyze the current business processes required to achieve the systems outcome through workshops and systems analysis and define business requirements for new systems' needs, and enhancements to existing systems. Therefore the business analyst must have strong analytical skills identifying, analyzing, documenting and presenting business requirements and translating them into proper system requirement specifications and configuration for IT purposes.
• The Business Analyst will work closely with internal personnel to understand business requirements and processes.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department. Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate.
• Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs. Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system when needed.
• Liaise with the department leads and our business partners to develop, implement and sustain effective solutions.
• Strong analytical and consultancy Skills. Consultancy background, while not required is a plus.
• Understanding of banking operations, products and services
• Capability to understand HR and budget content
• Conceptual thinking and thorough analytical skills.
• Fluent in English, Arabic is advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (report writing, presentation and facilitation skills)
• Outstanding interpersonal skills (interaction at all levels/ positive attitude)
• Have excellent stakeholder relationship management skills and be able to forge and maintain high level business relationships within a complex stakeholder environment
• Confident and articulate The right candidate will have a strong track record
• Ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritise and manage several tasks at the same time. Committed to project delivery deadlines.
• Team working to achieve goals and objectives: enables others to achieve goals and objectives.
Proficient IT skills (MS Office).
• 5 years banking experience/content knowledge
• Demonstrable track record of leading change implementation projects and project management / process improvement in at least a banking or financial environment.
About the Company
Cielo is the worlds leading provider of recruitment solutions and talent management services. In May 2014, the company rebranded to reflect the successful integration of U.S.-based Pinstripe, Inc., UK-based Ochre House and the outsourced recruitment services of Middle East-based TAAHEED which combined to become the largest independent provider of strategic recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project hiring solutions and HR consulting services worldwide.
Cielo leverages its global scale, access to world-class technology, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve a sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Cielos global presence includes nearly 1,000 employees, serving more than 90 clients across 57 countries in 26 languages.
Whilst our global reach for people is a true advantage, we are also a very local company with 70+ people based in our Dubai office or onsite with our clients across the region that include local, family run organisations, government entities and multinational businesses.