Business Analyst – ERP MS Dyanmics Navision
As a Business Analyst you will be reporting directly to the Business Solutions Manager. You will be responsible for the implementation of reengineered processes & Business Solutions specifically within the non-manufacturing functions across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Defining and Mapping
- Assist Business Solutions Manager in product evaluations
- New implementation rollouts - Coordination with Business Solution team to implement ERP system across organisation.
- Provide customer service to end users in terms of all core business application support and follow helpdesk management software
- Address new process issues - Tracking & Resolving ERP Issues related to business process, data migration
- Document the implementation methodology, process flow charts & prepare user manuals
- Conduct Training for Key users / end users
- Managing system Customization requests - Getting reports/business requirements from Business owners. Convert to request for customizations and implement
- Test, analyze and maintain new software applications
- Bachelor Degree information Technology / Computer Science
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in ERP Systems
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
-Must have a track record of KPI's in ERP Operations
- Experienced in Supply Chain Management
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Planning and organisation skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Good people management skills
- Excellent user support skills
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.