My multi-national client has an ambitious roll-out program of an execution software that will support both International & Domestic execution. The execution business analyst will ensure this global system is adapted to local needs.
Working within the execution team, first in international then domestic, you will participate in the system set-up in order to understand both business processes and system usage. You will support users in mastering the new tool and will document issues both on process and IT level so that IT teams can develop fixes and solution.
The Business Analyst is an execution expert working with the IT team, and therefore training on international execution will be required. In a second stage, it will be rolled out for domestic execution where gaps may be more important.
International execution as a full time member of the team
- Manage the realization of international contracts in Dubai.
- Ensure contracts are formalized, monitored and realized from trader instruction all the way to payment or settling
- Ensure side contracts (freight, insurance...) are managed as per business requirement
- Ensure activity is managed, monitored and controlled as per clients rules
Participate in roll out project from an execution stand-point
- Learn the system and its processes
- Support in preparing master data lists & migration data for the IT team to incorporate them
- Participate in gap analysis of the system
- Detail the current process and define target one
Support execution team in system usage
- Act as a master user able to explain system usage and errors
- Analysis of issues and document them in structured & analytic way so that IT can define solutions
- test solutions & validate them
Support domestic execution (for 20% of the time). Set-up the execution framework that will allow distribution in new countries (Lebanon…) and reduce LDC risks and ensure good controls of the operations. Train a dedicated execution specialist in charge of this country once the activity is starting.
2 Years Business Analyst experience
Past experience in Logistics, Travel, Freight or Supply Chain would be beneficial.
Experience of IT system set-up and usage
Formalization of processes and rules
About the Company
About the Company
TAAHEED deliver pioneering recruitment solutions and consultancy services to MENA organizations that believe human capital is the major driver in building a ‘best-in-class’ team or company.
TAAHEED offer Search & Selection, Project & Managed Service solutions across key practices, including;
• Construction & Development
• Banking & Financial Services
• IT & Telecommunications
• Engineering & Industry
• Shared Services (HR/Legal/Accountancy/Professional Support)
• Higher Education Recruitment / University (Faculty Staff)
• Media, Advertising,
• Marketing, PR & Communications
• Public Sector
TAAHEED also are the regions number one contributor to Emiratization initiatives.