Al Ghurair Investment
Play a critical role in the delivery of major strategic and value enhancing transformation program by analyzing and validating the business needs and by managing key Strategic PMO governance, reporting and control processes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducts meetings for fact finding and gathering of data necessary for the effective decision making processes.
- Participates in interview workshops with key initiative teams to clearly define new projects ensuring alignment with AG project management standards.
- Work closely with the initiative team to develop tools and documents for effective execution of the strategic initiatives.
- Works closely with the Strategic Initiative Manager to ensure that all business needs and demands are addressed in a timely fashion and to identify alternatives for addressing business needs and requirements.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with business customers, colleagues, contractors, vendors and consultants to facilitate successful strategy development and execution.
- Coordinate with initiative team to collate, review and consolidate initiative data and documentation to ensure effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Develop periodic and ad-hoc progress reports for AGI management
- Track, review and report on risk mitigation plans and initiative change requests, escalating issues for management attention in order to minimize the risk effect.
- Collate and report lesson learnt from initiative close-out reviews and update AGI methodologies and training tools with relevant insights
- Maintain log of key initiative documentation across the lifecycle of initiation, planning, execution and close-out to ensure all initiatives adhere to AG standards and best practices.
Clarity of communication by maintaining open dialogue with consistency and clarity in messages;
Assertiveness in follow-up and coordination;
Ability to translate situational data into indicators supporting strategy development and execution
Pro-actively ensuring the adherence to Strategic Planning standards and best practice.
Educational qualifications: Masters/Bachelors in business related discipline.
Skills: Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
Ability to deal with unplanned challenges, work through obstacles, and make sound project decisions;
Attention to details and ability to meet deadlines.
Minimum 5 years of program/project management experience with strong track record of analytical duties.
Proficient with MS Project/ other recognised project management tools;
Extensive use of MS PowerPoint and Excel applications;
Highly quantitative skills, particularly market analysis and business case development.
About the Company
About the Company
Al Ghurair is a diversified industrial group based in Dubai with operations spanning more than 50 countries globally. With a rich history of pioneering businesses and technologies, this heritage of innovative success is built upon values of excellence in the products developed and the processes followed. Our Core Areas of Expertise are Foods, Commodities, Construction and Properties. And furthermore, our additional areas of focus include Energy, Printing, Retail and Education.