Business Development Executive
Our client, a global payment services company in the UAE, seeks a Business Development Executive to be based in Dubai.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for working closely with the line Manager and managing relationships of designated Agents in the region as well as identifying new partners in line with their business strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking comprehensive and ongoing research to identify business opportunities/network prospects.
• Facilitating the resolution of outstanding new Agent issues with the appropriate functional specialists in order to ensure Agents are made live in a timely manner.
• Account management of designated Agents – identify relationship needs and work with line manager to develop/co-ordinate effective solutions. Liaise with key personnel across the region and in head office as required, acting as the key point of contact.
• Assisting line Manager in completing the requirements for New Product Development and Processes and work with internal and external stakeholders.
• Obtaining product and service quality feedback from Agents. Identifying any trends and presenting information to line Manager, suggesting reasons/solutions and agreeing on the next steps.
• Good educational background
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience of providing comprehensive sales and account management support where part of the role has included management of own client portfolio.
• Previous exposure of negotiating terms of business or service level agreements is highly desirable.
• Experience gained within the retail financial services sector would be highly advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
• Good decision making skills, stress tolerance, assertiveness and flexibility
• Numerate – able to build and manipulate basic financial models and spreadsheets.
• Computer literate – knowledge of the MS suite of packages.
• Willing to travel to Jordan for Business Development needs.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.