Business Development Executive
Freight Systems Co. Ltd.
1. Make sales calls - present and prospective customers
2. Call entry report entered in the systems as per the Sales plan & share this information with Customer Service and reporting Manager
3. Prepare customer profile for Key customers & key potential customers (identified by the department Manager)
4. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and develop alternative solutions
5. Keep and maintain Freight Tariff and weekly vessel sailing schedule
6. Manage an assigned geographical sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
7. Develop prospective clients, make cold calls and service existing clients
8. Respond to inquiries by clients
9. Send inquiries to agents
10. Prepare quotations and send to clients
11. Hand over quotations to telesales for follow up
12. On receiving confirmed business hand over to customer service.
13. Receivable handling: Collect dues and outstanding amounts from clients in allotted credit limit
14. Meet revenue targets. Has to achieve group targets
15. Make calls on freight forwarding and update bookings to Executive - CS assigned to him /her
16. Keeping relationship
17. Market Research, submitting reports to management
Number required : 2
University qualifications : Graduate in any stream
Previous experience : 2-4 years of freight forwarding/shipping line experience in selling / marketing of air/sea/LCL products.
Specialist knowledge : Sales, Business development, Marketing
Other Skills : Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
Current Residence : Dubai
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 1988 as a forwarding company FSL today has grown rapidly in its range of services, turnover and geographic coverage, establishing itself as a leading forwarder worldwide.
Evolving itself to meet the changing needs of the industry and offering quality solutions to clients FSL has successfully networked itself extensively so as to be able to meet all service demands.
With freight forwarding as its core activity FSL has diversified into logistics, removals, project forwarding and outbound logistics, complementary services requiring similar infrastructure and capabilities. These ventures though established fairly recently have also turned into viable profit centers contributing to the growth of FSL while offering service par excellence to the respective industries.