After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Business Development Manager – Honeywell Scanning & Mobility
Honeywell Middle East Limited
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do
Honeywell Scanning & Mobility:
Honeywell Scanning & Mobility is a leading manufacturer of high-performance image-and laser- based data collection hardware, including rugged mobile computers and bar code scanners. Our product portfolio is one of the broadest in the AIDC industry, providing you with solutions for vertical markets such as retail; healthcare; and transportation and logistics. We complement our innovative products with advanced software, service and professional solutions that enable customers to effectively manage data and assets. Honeywell products are sold worldwide through a network of distributor and reseller partners.
At Honeywell Scanning & Mobility (HSM), employees have the opportunity to work in a positive, highly energized and fast-paced environment. Utilizing cutting edge data collection and communication technologies, Honeywell develops tools that help enterprises gather and manage mission critical information. With operations around the globe, we provide solutions that enhance productivity and streamline operations to some of the largest retail, transportation and logistics companies in the world.
Our growth as a company is fueled by a continuing commitment to quality; both in terms of the products we design and manufacture and the environment that we provide for our valued employees.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for successfully sell Honeywell Scanning Mobility portfolio to large commercial and industrial businesses using established sales strategies, processes and tools. Develop business plans and meet overall financial objectives by conducting sales presentations and customer consultations that maximize sales closure rates.
• Channel management and new channel recruitment. Forecasting through Sales Force.
• Develop account plans for existing accounts and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
• Develop new customers for both scanning and mobility products under the guidance of the local and functional management.
• Train customers and prospects in relation to our product lines.
• Ensure the achievement of monthly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
• Keep the CRM (SFDC) system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members.
• Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times this individual should understand the 'health' of the business that they manage.
• Auto ID (AIDC) Industry experience. Channel and Distributor management experience.
• Proven record in closing large deals with major accounts and ability to interact and build relations at senior and C level positions.
• Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
• Ability to make the best of time and resources.
• High level of communication and presentation skills.
• IT literate.
• Understanding and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control.
• The ability to prepare a business plan outlining the salient points of development with specific customers.
• A basic understanding of business, HR and contractual laws for the region.
• Competent author of business letters and reports.
• Has the ability to say no when the circumstance demands.
• Ambitious, self motivated, hard working, and results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit.
• Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
• Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at very senior levels.
• A team player with clear leadership qualities.
• Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments.
• Experience in KSA market would be an added advantage
• Command of the Arabic language is essential
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.