Business Development Manager – PPP
GS Engineering & Construction
Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating, positioning and leading the company into the future on PPP, BOOT, BOO and alliance type projects either in transportation, infrastructure, water, and power projects. This role will require a person to work closely with other managers within the organization on strategic business winning plans.
The candidates should be an individual with solid communication and presentation skills who is currently an active participant in the infrastructure sector with putting together major tenders and bids for these large infrastructure related projects.
• Identify potential PPP projects and business opportunities.
• Develop project framework including risk allocation and ﬁnancial strategy
• Execute project appraisal and feasibility studies
• Develop bid-winning tactics and consortium building
• Lead bid preparation, assessment and negotiation
• Assist in develop financial models in support of PPP project structuring.
• Assist in draft project documents such as PPP strategic options reports, information memoranda and pre-qualification terms of reference, etc.
• Assist in draft and negotiate contractual and bidding documents such as concession agreements, shareholder agreements, etc.
• Assist in design and conduct the marketing of the PPP transaction to potential investors.
• Assist in the execution of competitive, transparent tender processes, and the resultant finalization of contractual agreements between investors and client governments.
• Prepare and negotiate client proposals, and overseeing internal approval processes.
• Formulate strategies and operational programs to promote PPPs
• Advise clients on the development and evaluation of their PPP financial models
• Negotiate PPP transactions including the drafting and reviewing of bid documentation, issue papers, and reports for inter and external use
• Serve as the lead contact in building relationships with and marketing our services to selected target clients, as well as lead and support the preparation of PPP proposals to target clients
• A degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant disciplines,
Experience & Skills:
• Demonstrate expertise and experience within area of expertise
• Familiar with good industry practices and guidelines within area of expertise
• Effective report-writing and communication skills in English
• Able to liaise and work effectively with government officials and other project related entities within own work location.
• Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• More than 15 years experience with strong relevant in Engineering, Construction and Operations.
• General experience in the waste and energy sector and experience in Private Finance Initiatives (PFI), structuring Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), Design, Build, Own & Operate (DBOO), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) project bids will be an added advantage.
About the Company
About the Company
GS E&C has established its status as a top-ranking company domestically since its foundation in 1969 by achieving tremendous growth in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, housing, plant, environment and power plant.
Through continuous development of its human resources, acquisition of technologies, determined challenges and practices, GS E&C has set forth the stepping stones to leap as a Global Leading Company.