Business Development Manager
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Developing and managing the Business Management Concept and establishing a process to ensure best practice sharing among the retail network. Developing and incorporating strategies and framework concepts for qualitative development of retail sales and After Sales organization to enable achievement of sales and profit targets of Mercedes-Benz Sales and After-Sales as well as ensuring the dealers an attractive long-term franchise structure. Delegating and incorporating targets with emphasis on corporate identity (CI), standards and processes. To lead design and manage the implementation of the most appropriate network infrastructure across the brands, ensuring all facilities adhere to corporate and brand standards and support the network in recruiting and retaining the best industry professionals.
Your main responsibilities/ main tasks will be:
- Network Establishment, Strategy and Planning
- Corporate Identity (CI)
- Retail Network Professionalizing
- Establishment of best practice exchange
- Retail Consultancy
- Customer Satisfaction Index
-Talent for negotiation, confident communicator, ability to manage others and to get things done.
-Good socio-cultural knowledge of the Middle East and Levant region. Specific knowledge of the market and competition and intercultural competence.
-High level of English command (written and verbal), Arabic optional, German optional.
- 5-9 years of business experience & sufficient stature within organizations to exert influence & credibility.
-Familiarity with local business practices & sales processes (e.g. with governmental entities & officials).
-Minimum 2 year experience working with retail network, the related business steering and with some firsthand experience on planning and opening new facilities.
-University degree Business Administration or similar qualification.
About the Company
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!