Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the world's leading independent storage partners for oils, chemicals and gases. It operates 73 terminals in 22 countries with exceptional storage services, creating profitable outsourcing projects or engineering successful joint ventures with creative logistical solutions.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities / projects for the company, in particular the development of new tanker terminals. Meeting existing clients with the CM and CEO on a structured basis to discuss business development opportunities. Establish contacts and build relationships with National Oil companies in the region. Monitor for any tenders that may be issued requiring the company services. Executing proper market analysis to be able to anticipate development and trends. Monitor the competition closely with regular reviews and developments. Build business cases for projects with potentials coordinating any legal aspects jointly with the CEO.
Candidates need to demonstrate the following:
• Graduate with a business or technical degree
• At lease 8 years previous experience of working as a Business Development Manager and project management in oil/gas/chemical/logistics industry .
• Highly proactive with good entrepreneurial, presentation and interpersonal skills .
• Demonstrable experience of successful business relationships across a wide range of cultures and nationalities.
• Strong networking capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic skills.
• Persuading and influencing skills
• Negotiating skills
• Good analytical skills
• Strong financial skills
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.