Business Development and Marketing Executive
A leading international Law Firm is looking for a Senior Business Development Executive for their Dubai office. The successful candidate will assist in developing the Firm's business, building relationships with existing and potential clients and in managing the Firm's market profile.
Main responsibilities, include:
• managing all aspects of tender processes and pitches for the Middle East practice, including writing proposal documents, drafting unique selling points, obtaining input from various contributors, and meeting deadlines
• managing all communications with the pitch team throughout the process
• liaising with BD colleagues across the global network on significant practice and firm-wide pitches
• seeking and logging feedback from clients on our proposals, ensuring that such feedback is shared across the team and used continually to develop best practice
• assisting colleagues in the BD team on distinct additional projects when required.
• Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution
• Already based in the UAE
• Minimum 3 years marketing/business development experience in a professional services environment, ideally a multinational Law Firm
• Candidates should have extensive experience in proposal coordination
• Impeccable English Communication Skills
• Diligent, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Please note that candidates who are not degree educated but can demonstrate extensive experience in a similar role may be considered.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.