Business and Finance Instructor
Riyadh, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our client (Educational Institution) is the world’s largest global education provider with 740,000 students in nearly 70 institutions across 29 countries. We are currently looking for instructors to build our growing team in the Middle East.
Seeking Business and Finance Instructors for their well-established vocational institutes. Our client Has been operating in Saudi Arabia for the past 3 years with over 100 employees with two institutions in KSA Our institutes offer a two-year technical diploma program to Saudi males between the ages of 18-23.
The appointment is for an initial period of one year with the possibility of extension. Salary ranges from 57,000USD to 63,000USD total annual package and includes: Class A health insurance, 30 days vacation, air ticket from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract, annual vacation tickets, visa expenses reimbursed, subsidized professional development opportunities within the network in the form of a 70% tuition reduction towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
The Business and Finance Instructor will be responsible for assisting in the continuous updating of the curriculum and teaching students in the Institute various concepts of Business and Finance as it relates to various industries including printing, packaging and plastics. The instructor will be teaching the diploma programs for Financial Analyst, Supply Chain Specialist, Administrative Assistant, and Retail Sales. The instructor will also assist in the practical training components of students program. Activities and operations include working with other Institute staff to identify areas of the field- specific knowledge that require improvement within the student body, participating in the development of curriculum, coordinating with other Instructors to integrate curricula, and teaching classes with up to 25 students for up to 25 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions
• Teach up to 25 hours of in class instruction per week.
• Maintain positive rapport with all students and create a positive learning environment to adequately communicate lessons.
• Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
• Act as an advisor outside of class to support students that require additional training or assistance.
• Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports and records, attendance reports, etc.
• Participate in curriculum development and planning with other Business Instructors and the Director of Academics.
• Utilize technology when teaching including interactive whiteboards and projectors.
• Possess a strong knowledge of business techniques.
• Highly organized and dependable.
• Excellent computer aptitude and experience with basic teaching technology including interactive whiteboards, projectors, the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.), and student information systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in English and Arabic.
• Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills are required.
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context.
• 3-5 years experience teaching secondary or higher level students required.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Prior teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred.
About the Company
SEC is one of fastest growing recruitment agency located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Since establishment, SEC gained more than 30 loyal companies located all over the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, etc…) for all job categories in the UAE job market (labour to skilled experience managers), for different industries (construction, security, IT, education, finance, electrical, electronic, etc…) and from different nationalities (citizens from all over the world).
We proudly supply our clients with all their staffing needs according to the criteria demanded by the client himself; this process is successfully achieved by interviewing candidates.