After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
RP International (RPI)
- Beware of Industry trends in world, and more particularly in Middle East Region.
- Dialogue with customers or give presentations from the point of pre-sales view, and support in getting the business opportunity.
- Develop E2E managed services solution from consultant, business plan, technical solution. Support Sales Force in converting Lead to Opportunity and design solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations so than Opportunity is converted to a Sale.
- Lead the Data Centre and Cloud computing project (proposals, solution, costing, resourcing etc for RFQ, RFP etc)
- Ability to put together a solution (People, Space, Tools, Delivery etc) for IT Infrastructure from customer requirements and present it to customer.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Ability to think out of box and offer Value Adds as part of the solution to customers.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff, maintain extensive customer relationships.
- Support important projects
- Have the abundant experience in IT Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. More than 15 years experience in IT or telecom field with at least 10 years experience in similar position in IT Infrastructure domain.
- Rich experiences in IT Infrastructure and IT Outsourcing.
- Good understanding of Industry frameworks like TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, ISO27001 etc and Best Practices.
- A Master's Degree in IT is preferred, however any other degree like MBA is a Add-On
- Previous experience in similar successful projects worth > 20 million USD is preferred.
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.