CS CORE BO Engineer
The Core BO Engineer will be assigned to work with troubleshooting/configuration/traffic measurements/performance of Ericsson CS Core network (2G & 3G). He is to act on network and relevant equipment problems escalated from the surveillance function. It is the responsibility of the Engineer to solve and correct service and network problems according to agreed timing and standard set, to detect and highlight network deficiencies and to some extent predict future degradations.
• Acceptance and O&M of Ericsson CS Core Network Nodes (MSC/MSC-S/GMSC/STP/HLR/SCP/MSS/MGW).
• System problems are to be identified and escalated to corresponding system support units.
• Keeps the SW/HW and TR status under control.
• Contribute to improve procedures and routines within the team.
• Responsible for any changes introduced to the network or to any to any changes made to methods, processes or procedures, whether internal or external.
• Keeping the performance of the Network at the highest possible level by ensuring that problems / degradations are handled swiftly, that relevant performance parameters are monitored interpreted and highlighted if deemed necessary.
• Solve and correct service and network problems according to agreed timings and standards set.
• Responsible to keep software leveling and attend up gradations of 2G & 3G Node.
• Provide BO Core Team Leader with reports of work done daily & co-operate fully.
- Keep eye on Core elements license limitation and time
- Develop and perform failover test and reporting.
• Extensive experienced as Ericsson CS CORE back office engineer..
• Extensive experience with core software application including all CS CORE components.
• Must have hands on experience on Ericsson CS CORE operations & maintenances.
• Good knowledge in operating systems.
• Good knowledge in database.
• Good knowledge of shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
• Fault correlation, impact analysis and root cause analysis for core and service network.
• Routing table analysis, B-Number Analysis.
• Active participation in cross functional projects and ensure proper integration of new services with core systems as well as new core nodes in network, keeping critical live services uninterrupted.
• Root cause analysis for SMS service problem.
• Provide roaming support to external bodies like other operators/ICX/IGW/BTCL & also to other stakeholders.
• Regular Core & Service nodes health checkup, ensure node backup.
• Analyze network reports of core system elements on daily/weekly basis & thereby take preventive actions.
• 24 *7 NOC back office support.
1 at least have more than 3 years relevant experience.
2 at least have bachelor degree.
3 work place:muscat,Oman.
4 on board in 1 month.
5 Age range:22-50.
6 Language:Fluent English.
7 Gender: male.
About the Company
About the Company
Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider, owned entirely by its employees. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, devices and professional services. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei' s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin. In order to tackle increasing climate challenges, Huawei has deployed a wide range of green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption and carbon emissions, contributing to the sustainable development of the social economy and the environment.