Call Centre Agent – GMASCO
Al Futtaim Group
Toyota, Honda, Marks & Spencers, Ikea, Toys R Us and Dubai Festival City are just some of the amazing stable of world renowned brands managed by the Al Futtaim Group of Companies. Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses in the Gulf region. Â Today, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies in sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe.
Gulf Marketing Research is Al Futtaim Group's market research arm. Having operated in the gulf region for over 30 years, GMR provides vital market inputs to associated group and external companies across a range of marketing and business issues.
We are currently looking various Call Centre Agents to work from our Call Centre in Dubai. Reporting to the Call Centre Team Leader you will be responsible for accurately and professionally answering (via telephone) the queries of the customer and processing transactions effectively as well as:
* Providing accurate information about products and services and processing transactions effectively
* Adherence to Outbound script and accurate capture of customer feedback and code frames
* To assist customers with queries related to selection, installation and replacement of wheels and rims on heavy equipment
* Process KPIs (Accuracy, TAT, Abandoned rates, etc) achievement
* Achieving first call resolution (FCR)
* Handling complaints or issues satisfactorily
* Managing call flow in conjunction with navigating screens
* Flexibility to work in varying shifts
It may be required for you to work on rotational shifts as part of the 24*7 operations (6am-10pm for ladies).
You will be required to consistently meet process KPIs and comply with schedule adherence.
To apply for this role you must have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Higher Secondary education or relevant diploma/ degree
* Knowledge of tires and batteries within the automotive industry
* Knowledge of Automotive After Sales service, repair and replacement will be an added advantage
* 1-2 years as a call centre agent/customer service executive in the automotive industry
* 6 months of experience in a tire, batteries or automotive service and parts unit
* Good verbal and oral communication skills - good typing speed; ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors
* Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
* Basic computer/technological skills - the candidate should be adept in using search tools, browsers and also email features
* Utilization of customer case tracking and management features, including familiarity of CRM solutions
* Ability to adapt to change
* Good interpersonal skills
* Team player values
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.