After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Call Centre Agent
To handle incoming or outgoing customer calls for for our airline business. He/She would handle account inquiries, customer complaints or support issues.
• Takes calls from customers, potential customers, suppliers, agents and other making enquiries regarding the services and products of Air Arabia.
• Complete flight booking forms, prepare change of details, and issue flight ticket orders, using computers.
• Confers with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel reservations/accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Determines charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
• Obtains and examines all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions.
• Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money, and adjusting bills. Seeks approval of the Team Leader where applicable.
• Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Gathers information regarding customers needs, trends developing and other data which may be of interest to Marketing and Sales departments – feeds it back to the Call Centre Manager through Team Leaders.
• Meet the monthly ( Revenue, calls & quality ) targets to reach the max level of punctuality & productivity
• Understand the real call center concept activities & work in achieving it.
• Candidate should ideally have completed High School
• Good Computer skills.
• Should be proficient in both Arabic and English.
• Should be analytical with good Math skills.
Interested candidates may apply online.
About the Company
Air Arabia is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and largest low cost carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 65 destinations spreading across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer you comfort, reliable and value for money air travel across our network and with our value preposition "Pay Less. Fly More", we help you to fly more often to more places!