Air Charter Service
Join the High Flyers!
Cargo Broker - Based in Dubai
• Generous starting salary for trainees, already established cargo brokers salary will be negotiable dependent on experience + BUPA Healthcare upon first day of employment + 1 return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after probation period.
• 10% commission on the gross margin on all charters sold to your clients. Commission is paid monthly, is uncapped and there is no lower threshold necessary before commission is paid.
• Smart Phone or PDA
• Expenses paid
• Solid training, mentoring and support mechanisms.
• Opportunity for global travel.
• Opportunity for career development.
• A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events.
You are responsible for developing customer relationships that lead to a stable client list by targeting freight forwarders and shippers to introduce our services, create an awareness of our presence in this market and culminating in them using the services of Air Charter Service.
• Communication and negotiation
• Customer service
• Problem solving
Skills and Experience
• Educated to degree level in appropriate field (aviation, business studies, language, communications, Geography)
• Desirable airline sales experience within aviation industry with aircraft operator or handler in a similar role or proactive sales within an office environment
• Knowledge of the product in terms of aircraft types, availability, airports, handling agents however training will be given
Client / Supplier Relationship Management
• Demonstrate experience in managing relationships with astute customers
• Demonstrate the ability to deal with problems or challenges in a calm and professional manner
• Demonstrate experience of procurement or negotiation in order to obtain best value for Air Charter Service and its clients
A passion for aviation is essential. Additionally, we look for:
• Business verbal and written fluency in English and Indian language is essential.
• Successful new business sales achievement.
• Previous Cargo Sales or Brokering experience
• Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
• Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary.
• Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
• Self - motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
• Committed to the aims and objectives of Air Charter Service.
• Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international ACS team.
• Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations.
• Adaptable and responds well to feedback and change.
• Imaginative and dedicated to finding new ways to improve working practices.
About the Company
About the Company
At Air Charter Service our mission is simple: To provide our customers with outstanding service, unrivalled flexibility and unparalleled value.
Founded in the UK in 1990, we are now globally recognised as one of the leading names in aircraft chartering. Our continued year on year growth has meant our revenue now exceeds $300 million per year and arrange over 5000 full charter contracts annually, many of which consist of multiple sectors.
We provide our clients with the most comprehensive service available - maintaining an aircraft database and managing up to the minute information of the movements and availability of over 50,000 aircraft worldwide. Through our long established contacts in the industry we are able to obtain data on airports, current fuel prices, latest legislation and routings, to offer the very best charter solutions on the market.
Air Charter Service employs over 200 air charter professionals, with a global presence and established offices across North America, South America, Europe, CIS, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.