This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
Cashier – Al Futtaim Motors
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE,while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth. Today Al- Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus,which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota,AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiloes and automotive products like Hino-Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer,Toyo & Chen shin/Maxxis tyres,GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises,AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centre throughout the UAE.
We are looking for an experienced Cashier to join us in Fujeirah. The main functions of the Cashier would include the following:
* Cash Handling (cash, down payment and cash cheque receipt and billing)
* Cash and cheque deposit in the bank
* Collection & Posting of Post Dated Cheques
* Current Cheque Posting
* Petty cash maintenance
* Petty voucher preparation, parking and sending to Finance Dept.
* Filing of credit Invoices
* Daily control of cash and cheque
* Coordination and follow up with Finance Department
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Demonstrable experience within a previous cash/cheque handling position
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong mathematical approach
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
* Fluency in English communication skills
* Arabic communication skills preferred.
* Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
* An understanding ofÂ IT systems, in particular SAPÂ would be advantageous
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.