Chemical Technology Assessment & Intelligence Specialist
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
Purpose of Job:
Evaluating the current chemical products technologies weakens, strengths, flexibility and limitation v.s. others or new emerging technologies
- Understand current chemical technology licenses
- Screen and short list available chemical technologies for certain products
- Study and identify weakens and strengths for each technology
- Define technology assessment needs with technology team/management
- Works closely with licensing team to optimize licensing decision for any technology changes
- Working in an interdisciplinary team to define opportunities and to find cost effective technologies to produce process solutions
- Provide technology assessment support to technology programming team.
B.Sc or M.S in Chemical Engineering
- Two - Five years in technology related to chemical or petrochemicals industrial environment
- Has good experience in technology consulting, assessment and intelligence
Candidate should has good knowledge / field experience in chemical production process in any one of the following field
- Ability to deliver reports on any chemical product which can show clearly the difference between available technologies related to such product
- Familiar with common processes and technology as well as chemical production
- English communication fluency is required
- Ability to work with multi tasks and cooperate with other support team
About the Company
About the Company
SABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make the products on which the world has come to depend.
Ours is the largest and most reliably profitable public company in the Middle East with sound investor relations. This success is the result of our focus on three things: investment in local partnerships, the best research and technology programs, and an ambitious global growth strategy.
When it comes to making business decisions, we believe that our ethical commitments are just as important as economic factors. We are committed to good practices throughout our offices in the Middle East/Africa, Americas, Europe and Asia.