Randstad Middle East
1. Responsible for all accounting functions/transactions up to finalization of Trial balance / Income statement.
2. Leading & controlling Sr. Accountants & Accountants working under his supervision
3. Meeting the requirements of standard reporting (approved list of reports will be given separately).
4. Meeting the deadlines set out by the Accounts Manager & Finance Manager.
5. Meeting the yearly targets & objectives set out for the Finance department.
6. Adherence and committing to the company¡¦s policies & procedures as well as to the IAS/IFRS with regards to preparation of the company¡¦s financial reports.
7. Proposing changes to the procedures, if required, and maintaining an acceptable level of internal control in the tasks that falls under his scope of responsibility.
• Graduate, Bachelor degree in Accounting - Minimum, preferably M.Com
• Accounting certificate (CPA / CMA / CA)
• At least 12 years experience with a Multinational organization (contracting industry) out of which 3 years as Chief Accountant
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Required Training:
• Knowledge of ERP system
• Knowledge of IAS & IFRS
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management