Urbacon International (UCC)
1. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as journal vouchers, general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
5. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
9. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
10. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filin systems.
11. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
12. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
13. Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of a BS; MBA preferred; a CPA would be a plus.
Extensive experience in understanding profit and loss factors in a general contracting company, adjusting and implementing procedures for risk management.
Must have developed knowledge of GCC preferably Qatar Tax and Labor laws and stay updated on changes.
Demonstrable passion for UCCs mission; a hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
Mature and proactive, with evidence of having worked as a true business partner for a multi-divisional organizations.
Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
Deep understanding of and experience with Construction Accounting and Budget Audits.
Past experience successfully partnering with IT staff to manage critical financial management systems.
An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills and a willingness to share information.
A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
Creativity, with experience funding activities in ways that both cover costs and generate operating margins.
About the Company
About the Company
Urbacon International (UCC) is a Qatar registered company. Ever since it started operating, UCC has grown to assume a leading role in the field of construction for the quality and timely completion of its projects.
UCC is classified as an "A" class contractor in the field of construction of all types of projects and all related components such as roads, bridges, buildings, water & sewage and electromechanical works, concrete products, foundation, reinforcement, and real estate investments.
UCC offers turn key engineering and construction projects in Qatar.