Al Sulaimi Group
- Solid experience and understanding of finance activities related to the catering of Oil & Gas industry is all areas of engineering services, polymeric coating, casing and tubing, pumps, etc…. and controls that must be in place.
- Provide decision making support to the General Manager in terms of providing relevant, accurate, and timely information.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with financial institutions, external auditors and manage customer relationship to support contract negotiations.
- Develop and maintain organizational policies, procedures, financial control and guidelines in coordination with General Manager and facilitate the implementation of new financial process, control and systems within the company.
- Develop and implement accurate and timely systems for financial reporting. In addition, ensure that statutory financial reporting is prepared under IAS and presented in accordance to IFRS.
- Development accurate system for timely and consistent financial and treasury reporting on pre-define and approved format on M+3 (excluding annual closing). These reports include the following (but not limited to):
* First draft PnL’s released to concerned parties on M+3 and any correction or amendments are finalized on/before M+5;
* Detailed Income Statement Revenue/Cost center wise - current month vs. budget and last year with detailed commentary explanations;
* Balance Sheet and Cash Flow (Statement of Changes in Financial Position) - current month vs. budget and last year with detailed commentary explanations;
- Ensure proper maintenance of the company books of accounts and chart of accounts, this includes but not limited to maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, as well as providing timely income, operating, capital spending, segmental information, Assets and liabilities monthly reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with all administrative, legal, and taxes as per Country requirements and oversee monthly payroll, social security contributions, medical and life insurance, etc.
- Develop tools for annual operating budgets and forecast to streamline the process and support all departments to ensure accurate deliverables on a timely manner. This includes Income Statement, Capital Budget, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet.
- Ensure that up-to-date job descriptions are maintained for all accounting team and establish KPI’s to be incorporated into the performance appraisal system which should be reviewed twice a year and recommend incentive plans.
- In coordination with the General Manager, review and recommend the credit provided for customers and management of Accounts Receivables.
- Monitor and provide monthly Cash Flow forecast, bank utilization report to optimize working capital and ensure maximum returns.
- Review and approved (as per authority matrix) all trade and non-trade payments in a timely manner as per approved credit terms.
- Ensure annual physical count for inventory and fixed assets are preformed in a highly professional manner and that proper provision is considered for obsolete, expired and slow moving items.
To oversee the preparation of all financial and management accounting, annual budgets, interpretation of accounting information, and monitoring of financial controls.
- BA. Commerce Major in Accounting
- MBA/CA/CPA/ACCA is a plus
- 7~10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas catering environment out of which the last 3 years in a Chief Accountant position
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft application
- Experience in ERP solutions
- Experience in International Accounting Standards
About the Company
About the Company
The Al Sulaimi Group of companies started in 1970. The Group covers a wide range of industries and services. ASG activities offer engineering and industrial solutions in many domains such as welding & cutting, fire & safety, security systems, automotive workshops, industrial and construction equipment & consumables, Oil & Gas, NDT inspection, metal fabrication yards and maintenance and repair workshops. Additionally we cater to other businesses through associate companies under the management of experienced partners, such as: Industrial catering, infrastructure contracting and carpentry & interiors.
Al Sulaimi Group has operations in Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Iraq.