Chief Nursing Officer
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka is the only 'JCI Accredited' 450-bed multi-disciplinary super-specialty tertiary care hospital in Bangladesh, confidently providing comprehensive world class health care services with latest state of the art technology.
The Chief Nursing Officer shall be responsible for the following key functions:
1. Providing leadership to the Nursing Function for motivated, disciplined and competent nursing staff with emphasis on organizational policies, procedures and values to be in line with our Vision & Mission.
2. Ensuring optimum utilization of resources, maintaining high standard of Nursing whilst creating a conducive work environment being a JCI Accredited Hospital.
3. Undertaking annual strategic, operational & resource budget planning for Nursing Function
4. Delegating responsibility & authority to appropriate nursing staff and ensuring quality output.
5. Ensuring quality assurance and compliance in terms of policies, procedures, practices and guidelines to nursing with periodical reviews while keeping abreast with best practices.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
Masters or Post Graduate in Nursing. Preference may be given to candidates with Post Graduate in Management/Administration (relaxable in case of well experienced candidates).
Minimum 15 years experience of which:
1. Minimum 5 years experience as Head of Nursing in an internationally renowned hospital; and,
2. Registered Nurse for 10+ years.
1. Registered CPR Rescuer
2. IELTS Passed
3. Updated NCLEX Training for Cardiac Emergencies
4. Experienced Nurse Educator and Nurse Administrator
About the Company
About the Company
STS Group Bangladesh is renowned for pioneering and defining the standards of healthcare and education sectors in the country.
STS Educational Group Limited is the owner Company of:
• International School, Dhaka, the only International Baccalaureate (IB) School in Bangladesh; and,
• DPSS-STS School in collaboration with Delhi Public School Society of India.
STS Holdings Limited is the owner Company of:
• Apollo Hospital, Dhaka the only Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited 450 bed Apollo hospital in Bangladesh.
Together these flagship ventures of the group employ a total of 1,960 professional and support staffs including 102 expatriate professionals and at various levels; 11 expatriate management professionals and 34 national management professionals.