After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
- Approves/rejects insurance claims.
- Investigates the scenario and matches the claims made to the ones their company policy covers.
- Decides full or partial benefit, depending on the claim made.
- Makes reports and hands it to the upper management to conduct further studies and investigations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration and other business-related courses.
- 4-6 years’ experience (motor and non-motor claims insurance)
- Strong communications skills
- Good in English and Arabic is a plus
About the Company
We are a team of dedicated professionals who offer a gateway to a wide range of services.
Our approach is simple, we listen to our clients first and then draw upon our unique talents and resources to identify, design and implement solutions.
Our team of professionals has an extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local business requirements and needs.
We are a client-driven company that recognizes the need for truly personalized services.
We offer our clients commitment, confidentiality and the most ethical professional standards in the business.