Client Project Manager Telecoms
Randstad Middle East
Client Project Manager - Telecoms
A leading manufacturer and vendor of products servicing the Telecoms industry is seeking a Client Project Manager.
As the Client Project Manager, you will ensure successful delivery of technical project implementations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Manage project schedules and task lists
- Oversee completion of assignments
- Manage end-to-end projects
- Act as business representative to company clients
- Ensure successful project delivery
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Computer Science or related
- Experience in complex Systems Integration and Application Development
- Experience in Telecommunications industry
- Highly knowledgeable of fixed-line broadband
- English and Arabic essential
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection