Client Services Director
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
To be based in Baghdad, Iraq
Our client is the global leader Media Services Group offering an integrated solution across core services such as strategic media planning, negotiation and execution and specialist services, which includes research and insights, digital solutions, sports and entertainment sponsorship consultancy, content creation and brand-driven creative campaigns. Over the years, they have become a global company serving customers across a range of industries in more than 115 countries, with a significant presence in every major market.
They are now looking for a dynamic and highly experienced Client Services Director to primarily be responsible for managing all senior client relationships on a major account or several key accounts. The client leadership department acts in a pivotal role, coordinating clients and their needs with the business planning, invention and exchange teams with the overall aim of ensuring the business meets the agreed objectives and budgets.
• To establish the overall strategic media approach and the overall media planning product; to approve the key strategic elements of media plans and the implementation process to be employed that ensures delivery against business objectives and client satisfaction.
• To demonstrate an extensive understanding of the brand and category dynamics and their short-and-near horizon challenges - to the standard of commanding respect as a lead business partner.
• To confer with outside creative advertising agencies and marketing teams to establish media goals, objectives and strategies and provide leadership when necessary in developing, negotiating and implementing creative media solutions.
• To develop and maintain senior client relationships; attend, present and provide counsel at all significant agency-client media meetings.
• Additionally the successful candidate will play a key role in new business activities and monitor profitability including looking for growth potential within existing accounts and aid in related accountability and billing.
Skills and Qualifications:
• A relevant business degree with minimum 5 years of broad experience in media industry.
• Significant experience at all levels of agency-client relationships.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure.
• Knowledgeable about key client markets, personnel, issues, processes, goals and requirement.
• Exceptional skills as Team Leader, Self-Starter, Result Driven and Out of the Box thinker in a cross cultural and fast paced environment.
• Demonstrates an excellent leadership, time management, organizational and reporting skills.
• Superior Level Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Acceptance to be fully relocated to Baghdad in Iraq.
About the Company
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!