Clinical Research Associate
Smith and Ken Recruitment
Our client is an innovative, full-service clinical research organization, complementing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies in their Endeavour to bring emerging drugs to market.
- Establish clinical study files and tracks receipt of, and review of regulatory documents.
- Assist in preparation of study related documentation.
- Participate in preparation of study material in collaboration with other study team members.
- Provide input to preparing and/or verifying the monitoring study procedures during the pre-study phase.
- Generate and track drug shipments, storage, reconciliation and destruction.
- Support in setting up investigator and hospital contracts and track study related payments
- Manages EC/IRB submissions and regulatory authorities
- Maintains knowledge of clinical monitoring, quality control, adverse events reporting procedures and Good Clinical Practice.
- Assures that all sponsor delegated monitoring activities are being performed, according to the latest legislation.
Medical Degree; Pharmacy Degree; or science Degree with M.Sc/Ph.D.
Minimum 2 years in a health institute with direct contact with medical/pharmacy field.
Excellent English/Arabic reading Writing Skills. Well spoken personality.
Excellent Internet, Email, Excel, Word, Presentation.
Task oriented, Excellent organizational skills, Good communicators, able to contribute positively to project teams, Competitive, Polite, Presentable.
Driving license is a must. Willing to travel unexpectedly.
Can work under pressure to achieve deadlines, Willing to learn.
About the Company
About the Company
Smith and Ken Recruitment are a specialised Recruitment Consultancy based in Dubai. We offer both permanent and temporary (contract) consultants to clients throughout the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) & GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) which incorporates the UAE (Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia in the following market sectors;
* Office Support
* Sales & Marketing
* Human Resources
* Banking & Finance
* Oil and Gas