Commissioning Manager – PMC
Our client is a world leader in International Design engineering and contracting, with operations in the resources and energy industry.
- To effectively manage and provide technical direction to the Commissioning Engineering team or teams to assure the design integrity of a specific project or projects including team performance within stated budget and schedule constraints.
- Overseeing the commissioning activities in a safe manner, within budget, on time and in accordance with the applicable Company Procedures and Technical Specifications
- Review the scope of construction and identify any possible anomalies during construction.
- Input commissioning expertise into the design process.
- Monitor the HSE performance of all commissioning contractors in the area (against the Departmental, Project or Contract HSE Plan) and to ensure that all work sites under his control are operating in a safe manner.
- Review marked-up as built drawings of the completed construction before commissioning and handover to Operations. Highlight any deviations from the original design to the Head of Construction.
- Encourage intra-discipline and inter-discipline communication, to facilitate effective project collaboration. In particular, establish good communications with the project management team.
- Monitor the installation progress against the schedule and ensure that any required commissioning activities are planned and scheduled appropriately.
- Manage site pre--commissioning, commissioning and performance testing of system (s).
- Closeout of the commissioning documentation including punchlist, ITP and handover certificates.
- Provide technical Input into commissioning work packs within discipline. Feed back from team members and quality of commissioning work packs.
- Compliance with project HSE and Quality management plans – All assigned actions completed before due date or ASAP.
- Attractive salary
- Single Employment Status (accommodation, medical, insurance, food and laundry, transport, airline tickets)
- Degree in an engineering discipline (B.Sc.)
- 15 years post graduation experience.
- Minimum of 10 years on site commissioning experience.
- Minimum of 10 years involving oil & gas facilities, pipelines.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Commissioning Manager.
About the Company
About the Company
Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency. Our extensive experience covers services in all areas of recruitment, selection, relocation in the international and domestic labour markets.
The main area of our activities are recruitment projects for specialist, engineering and managerial posts as well as complex recruitment services for different areas of industry.
Our company has experience in recruitment for energy, oil and gas, construction, automotive and new technologies (IT) sectors. We also manage recruitment in the fields of marketing, public relations and other sectors, depending on the client’s requirements.