After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
My client is local bank operating with 20 branches throughout the UAE, the Bank offers its clients tailor-made financial services in both corporate and retail banking, and has mainly established itself as a leading solutions provider for a growing commercial and industrial base across the seven emirates.
My client is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary to support the executive office.
The job purpose-
• To be the point of contact for the Board of Directors, Board Committees and shareholders, managing the flow of information between them and the Management, following up on required actions and reporting in a timely and accurate manner on the Bank and shareholder developments.
• To ensure that the Bank complies with standard financial, legal and listings practice and maintains standards of corporate governance.
• Maintain all regulatory mechanisms necessary to uphold the standard of Corporate Governance.
• Prepare the minutes and attendance registers of all meeting and the action reports for the Board meetings.
• Manage the banks relationship with Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority and the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange.
The role shall encompass exposure to confidential data so the job holder must have a high level of integrity and tact due to the sensitive nature of information. You must be a university graduate of either law, business or related fields as well as 6-8 years at corporate governance level.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting.