After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Compensation and Benefits Manager – FMCG
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a multi-activity food industries group, localized in KSA. The group has been in business for the past 25 years, one of GCC’s largest producers of high quality dairy and food products.
They now seek for a highly experienced and qualified Compensation and Benefits Manager, preferably from the FMCG industry. It is a key position to structure and organized the compensation, benefits and grading systems set up of the organization, with its responsibilities highlighted as follows:
• Design and develop salary structures, pay ranges and benefit levels for all job grades in the Middle East Region
• Monitoring your organisation's salary structure and benefits, balancing cost control with the need to attract and retain staff.
• Researching and analyzing competitor's salary rates and benefits.
• Evaluating different jobs to ensure that differences in pay are fair and perceived to be.
• Making recommendations on changes to pension and insurance schemes.
• Identifying and determining causes of personnel problems and making recommendations for improvement.
• Developing and implementing competitive new benefit packages, ensuring they're in line with legal requirements.
• Negotiating with union representatives on pay and benefits.
• Applying and delivering “Job Evaluation” concept using HAY methodology. Lead the evaluation sessions and the sense-check meetings. Conduct job evaluation of newly created position and re-evaluation of existing jobs.
• Setting up the merit and promotional salary increase plan taking into consideration the market trend and company budget provisions.
• Ensure the merit increase is linked to performance rating to grantee internal equity.
• Identifying and implementing compensation plans to increase the quality of life for the employees.
• Design and develop tools to assist mangers in deciding salary increases.
• Establish performance measures to execute the short term bonus payout according to the achievement.
• Prepare packages for transferees and promoted employees.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
• A Degree in Human Resources or related discipline plus an MBA or Masters is a plus.
• Experience in Job Evaluation using Hay Group Chart Profile Method.
• Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
• Ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
• Exceptional skills as Team Player, Self-Starter, Result Driven and Out of the Box thinker in a cross cultural and fast paced environment.
• Demonstrates an excellent leadership, time management, organizational and reporting skills.
• Superior Level Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Preference will be given to native ARABIC candidates.
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!