Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC / CCIC) Careers
About Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC / CCIC)
Fifty years ago, the letters CCC represented a little more than the partnership of three ambitious young men in Aden. Today these initials embrace the ambitions and welfare of over 69,000 employed, composed of more than 60 nationalities, in almost every country of the Middle East & Africa. At the end of 2004, CCC’s total revenues were in excess of U.S. $2.1 billion dollars. The construction activities of CCC extending over most of the Middle East, cover fields in:
- Heavy Civil Construction: power plants, bridges and highway interchanges, harbor and docks, and civil work for process plants and the petrochemical industry.
- Highways, roads and airports.
- Water and Sewage treatment plants, pumping stations and all related networks.
- Mechanical Construction: fabrication and installation of piping, erection of equipment and vessels, structural steel works for light industry and heavy mechanical works (refineries, petrochemical plants, gas oil separation plants, oil loading and off loading terminals).
- Pipelines for water, gas and oil.
- High Quality Buildings.