Contract Administrator / Quantity Surveyor
Randstad Middle East
Our client is a Developer Contractor based in Qatar with currently over $5bn USD worth of live projects. They currently seek a Contracts Administrator to provide a support role to the country Commercial Manager on 7 of their High Rise Towers with a total valuation of 1.2bn QR.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Contractual Correspondence
- Vetting Sub Contractor Packages
- Interfacing with Consultants
- Provide a full support role to the Country Commercial Manager
35,000 QR to 40,000 QR
5 Day working week
- Western (British Preferred)
- Degree Qualified Preferred
- 26 – 36 years of age
- Experience in all of the above responsibilities
- Quantity Surveying background
- Developer or Contractor background
- Maximum notice period of 30 days
- Middle East experience essential
If you feel the criteria above matches your skill set and you are looking for a move to Qatar with a leading Developer Contractor, then please send your CV now.
Furthermore, if you are not interested in this role but know someone who might be, feel free to forward on this job description.
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management