Contract Manager – Water & Power EPC Contractor
Our client is a Internationally recognized EPC contractor, they are currently seeking a Contract Manager with strong experience within Power Generation and Water projects.
The Contract Manager will be responsible for advising senior management on interpreting & adhering to contract terms.
In addition to supporting the project, through negotiation, representational of contracts, maintenance of contract records and ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
In return our client offers an excellent salary package, accommodation, food and transportation.
- Bachelor's Degree ideally in Quantity Surveying
- Extensive Commercial experience
- MRICS or equivalent desirable
- Extensive experience in within contract administration role.
- Experience working on Power and/or Water projects
- Strong Middle East experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- English speaking essential
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.