After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
* Handle the contracts, for all the purchases, from their initiation till their execution and completion including assuring completion of the index and annexure.
* Liaise with legal department of Asiacell and ensure that the contract is aligned with the preferred company template.
* Ensure that the contract terms and conditions relating to different areas are addressed in clear without any missing part including the related annexes and details of technical part, SLA, etc..
* Follow up the contract completion internally within Asiacell's different departments and get their final review, changes with clear track changes before submitting the final one to the vendors, suppliers or contractors.
* Be completely responsible for the commercial aspects of the contract including issues related to the departments of logistics and warehousing terms under Supply Chain Management.
* Make sure that the vendors, suppliers or contractors are replying and or accepting the changes with clear confirmation or track changes and in timely manner without any delay.
* Handle prefect communication with all vendors, contractors, suppliers throughout face to face meetings, conference calls or by email and link the cases and issues raised with the internal clients in Asiacell.
* Conduct the financial and contractual negotiations at the appropriate management level internally with Asiacell team and the vendors key account managers.
* Negotiate contract terms ensuring that the agreements with the vendors / suppliers are commercially advantageous for Asiacell.
* Intervene, analyze, manage and resolves business conflicts between the company and the vendors / suppliers
* Check and ensure that the contract drafts being produced by legal department are covering the concerns of different internal departments/ stakeholder , the contract content is covering and is based on the agreed project scope of work, and the wording and changes agreed with the vendors and internal stake holders is adequately coveredÂ and are resubmitted for management signature in timely manner.
* Advice, recommend or escalate the cases withÂ pending or disputed issues to the appropriateÂ stakeholder without any delay and ensure decision/agreement of all stakeholder and parties on the content and acceptable wording in timely manner.
* He/she should work with all stakeholder in respect and knowledge also try to bring the agreement into the consent of all the stakeholder.
* Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties.
* Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results.
* Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Ability to overview situations, review and evaluate, defining set plans to achieve business goals.
* ProblemÂ solving at a strategic level, working with others to reach a resolution.
* The incumbent should have a procurement and legal experience for more than 8-10 years, preferable to be in telecommunication sector, or related sector of business.
* Holding Bachelor degree in Law or in General Administration.
About the Company
Asiacell, the first mobile telecommunications company in Iraq, was established in the city of Suleimaniah in 1999, Thus, with the company’s entry into an already quite advanced and competitive global market, it was ushering in a new era of telecommunications throughout the nation, while laying the groundwork for others to follow, In summary, it was the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in Iraq.
Asiacell was launched at a particularly difficult time in the country’s history, since Iraq’s economy was in shambles due to years of economic sanctions imposed upon it, Yet despite this uphill battle, Asiacell pushed forward with its first commercial operations in 2000, and against all odds, was able to persevere.
In October 2003, Asiacell was granted a two-year GSM license for the seven northern provinces of Iraq, catering in the process to a wider client base who collectively shared a need for a quality mobile network, The license was extended in 2005 to cover the entirety of the Iraqi Republic, Consequently, today it is the only telecom network to provide coverage nationwide.
In August 2007, Asiacell bid and won a 15-year national license, becoming the GSM telecom operator with the largest long-term network coverage in the country, The company's breakthrough successes have naturally led to its expansion and growth over a network that is touted as one of the most groundbreaking accomplishments in the history of Iraq.