The duties of the Contracts Manager shall include but not be limited to:
1. Develop and administer all contract documents from the tender process through to contract closeout including variations and issue resolution for design, construction and other project related contracts.
2. Monitor the permanent materials procurement activities by others providing consultation when requested.
3. Evaluate potential risks to the client and to the project and thereafter suggest measures to reduce risks to levels acceptable by the Client.
4. Management and coordination of award process.
5. Development of contract documents including tender documents.
6. Management of Owner approval process.
7. Monitor contract correspondence.
8. Management of claims avoidance activities.
9. Coordination of contract execution.
10 Contract administration including: Schedule administration, Variation or change administration, Risk management administration.
11. Proper operation of the Project Execution Plan.
12. Periodic preparation and processing of site reports.
13. Assistance to the Coordination Engineer for project reporting requirements.
14. Maintenance of contract documents.
15. Processing of contractor documents.
The candidate should possess a Degree in Civil Engineer preferably B.Sc. in QS with 15 Years international experience in construction field as contract administration. Minimum 5 years as Contracts Manager.
well versed in FIDIC.
MRICS is an advantage
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn't long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.