Contract Specialist (Pre-Contract)
Omega Resource Group Gulf
• Good knowledge of elements necessary for a tender delivery
• Identify compliance/non-compliance of proposal versus customer requirements and internal product issues
• Prepare quality tender document for all packages and anticipate risk and highlight opportunities during tendering
• Perform the Tender preparation and process
• Maintain the tendering documents and procedures
• Prepare weekly, monthly tender briefing to section supervisor
• Follow-up all departments involved in a tender process.
• Maintain a tender schedule that reflects requirements for each tender
• Work with costing group to make sure tenders are priced on time and all costs are covered
• Responsible for tender accuracy and completeness.
• Make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the proper personnel
• Obtain and analyze competitors' information, products, prices and services
• Identify business opportunity for RM group of products and pass it
• To key contact person in charge with specific product
• Work closely with Senior Tender Specialist to plan tenders and support the process
• Work closely with Senior Specialist and Contract officer or act in this role when assigned
• Demonstrated experience in Tender processes & Contracting skills
• Strong knowledge of business practices and legal processes
• Good judgment & Professionalism and attention to detail
• Ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic is bonus
Al Khobar - June-13 (Wednesday), June 14(Thursday)
Bahrain - June 16 (Saturday), June 17(Sunday)
• Graduate from recognized University in Engineering, QS, or Business
• Work experience preferably of 8 to 10 years gained from Post Contract in infrastructure constructions
• Experience of 2 to 3 years of Arabian Gulf Experience and familiarity with FIDIC
• Outstanding office, computer & communication skills , multitasking and able to meet deadlines
• Eagerness to promote transparency with passion to deliver the right level of services
About the Company
About the Company
Omega Resource Gulf is a regional division of the award winning UK based Omega Resource Group plc. With its regional Headquarters in Doha Qatar, the division provides specialist consultation throughout the Middle East and GCC region in the supply of professional engineering and technical personnel directly to the Infrastructure and oil and gas markets.
With a very progressive 13 year trading history Omega as a privately owned business is growing at its fastest rate. We continue to expand our regional coverage with high levels of service through offices in United Arab Emirates and dedicated Resource Centres in UK, Central & Eastern Europe, India, South Africa, Australia and the Philippines, enabling clientele access to talent pools across all continents.
Our commitment to organisational and functional excellence is a core focus of the company and we are proud to follow an integrated management system that has received external certification for quality management standards to ISO 9001 : 2008 and environmental management standards to ISO 14001 : 2004.’
Not only does Omega go to exceptional levels to provide the best skills on the market for our prestigious clientele, we also take the same approach in identifying potential recruits for our business, offering comprehensive training and support for those who wish to seek a long prosperous career with a serious and professional recruitment business.