After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Project: Infrastructure Project
Excellent Salary Package on Long Term Project
Our client, a leading international building contractor with operations across the Globe comprising South America, Canada, the US, the Middle East, Asia and China as well as Europe and delivering major building, civil and infrastructure projects to the construction and infrastructure sectors, now seeks to appoint a Contract/Commercial Manager who will assist in the commercial management function for their project in Kuwait.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this project comprises the construction of a viaduct in the state’s capital city. This role will assist with providing broad commercial direction, advice and reports to ensure the projects successful completion as well as coordinate with various departments to maintain current information and commercial position on the project progress.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
• Assisting with managing the contract issues, certifications and cost control.
• Assisting with the contractual correspondence and correspondence that is required in Arab.
• Undertake project cost analysis.
• Assist in establishing client requirements relative to project scope.
• Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans.
• Performing risk, value management and cost control.
• Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
• Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
• Monitor incoming and outgoing client correspondence
• Maintain schedules for various client reports.
• Prepare, monitor and update CCS Validations and Project Financial reports with Commercial Manager.
• Implementing and monitoring practical cost plan and useful finance controls.
• Preparing monthly/annual finance control review.
• Prepare and submit progress claim to employer on time.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction based similar qualification.
• A minimum of 5-7 years experience in the field of contract/commercial management.
• Experience working on major construction contracts, with experience in bridges/infrastructure projects being highly regarded.
• At least 2 years contract/commercial management experience in the Middle East is preferred.
• Exceptional communication and team work skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Bilingual Arabic and English skills are essential.
An excellent salary package will be offered to attract proven performers to this outstanding firm. Please upload your resume in Word format.
About the Company
APG-Global is an Australian-based recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set. Since 1999, APG Global has successfully demonstrated the ability to bring job seekers and clients together worldwide for business optimization. Our key regions of specialisation cover Australia, New Zealand, Asia, China, the Middle East, Far East and Europe.
With solid industry credentials, the APG-Global team focus is on solving executive and professional talent supply issues across borders and cultures. APG-Global headquarters are in the Southport CBD on the Gold Coast of Queensland in Australia – one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, and the epicenter of high-rise development activity and tourism construction growth in Australia.