The Airport Lighting division on Cooper Crouse-Hinds is currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts/Project Manager in the UAE. Working on the Abu Dhabi Airport project the successful candidate will be have the following responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the execution of an Airfield Lighting Control and Monitoring System (ALCMS) Maintenance Contract.
2. Ensure that contract requirements are delivered accurately, on-time within budget and within scope of the contract.
3. Management of a minimum of four direct reports, on-loan factory resources and subcontractors.
4. Continue to develop and implement a consistent and repeatable ALCMS maintenance model including all required procedures and processes.
5. Expand model to include both AGL and ALCMS maintenance procedures and processes for future opportunities.
1. Develop work and task schedules and execute according to plan as required by the contract.
2. Review and interpret current maintenance procedures and processes against the Contract Terms and Conditions.
3. Analyze maintenance schedules to proactively anticipate and address potential problems. Effectively communicate contract progress, issues and financial status to management as required in the form of metrics, written reports and periodic updates.
4. Ensure project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements and company standards.
5. Attend contract progress meetings as required.
6. Ensure maintenance staff and subcontractors understand and accept their responsibilities and obligations for any contracted work.
7. Ensure any maintenance and repair work performed by the on-site field team is in accordance with established standards and contract metrics. Co-ordinate with management to insure timely allocation of any factory based resources needed to meet contract objectives. Facilitate escalation of contract risks and issues to management in a timely manner.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelorís degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering,
2. Service Contract or Project Management experience with equivalent work related experience.
3. Minimum five years Project Management experience in the Airport working environment.
4. Management experience with projects related to Airfield Lighting and Control systems is desired.
1. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
2. Able to execute projects of higher project and contract complexity.
3. Experience in dealing with a large and diverse number of simultaneous challenges.
4. Ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
5. Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows environment.
6. Able to travel.
About the Company
About the Company
Eaton Corporation is a diversified power management company with more than 100 years of experience providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. With 2011 sales of $16.0 billion, Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components and systems for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton has approximately 73,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries.